Substance Abuse Rehab Serving Kentucky and Indiana
Sunrise Recovery in an inpatient facility that offers substance abuse treatment in Indiana and the neighboring state of Kentucky. We ensure a safe environment under which the proven drug and alcohol treatment plans are implemented to help patients gradually come out of the phase of addiction. It is a step-by-step process which involves a number of services, experts and evidence-based programs to collectively gain the desired outputs.gain the desired outputs.
When Do You Need Our Help?
We have been serving people looking for inpatient and residential substance abuse treatment in Louisville KY and the adjoining regions of Clarksville, Indiana. Anyone diagnosed with substance abuse signs and symptoms need our help when he or she:
- Fails to cease the use of addictive substances including alcohol and drugs
- Is unable to pursue their routine roles and duties towards family, society and career
- Has developed tolerance towards any kind of addictive substance
- Recognizes the harmful consequences of substance abuse but restores to compulsive substance use
- Suffers from other co-occurring issues like depression, violent behavior and more
If you or someone you know experiences these issues in Kentucky or Indiana, we are willing to lend help and support.
Why Inpatient Treatment Is Important?
Self-recovery works only in rare cases. The advantage of joining our substance abuse treatment in Indiana is that you undergo medical detox under expert supervision. The entire recovery phase happens in a monitored environment where you are attended to round the clock and get emotional care and support to outdo addiction.
If you are looking for substance abuse treatment in Louisville KY, our rehab facility at Clarksville is nearby. The highlights of our services include:
- Proven therapies offered individually
- Group therapies where the patients interact with people undergoing similar transformations
- Community-based programs like day programs, intensive outpatient rehab programs and continuing care treatment
- SMART recovery
- Holistic treatment practices like yoga, meditation etc.
A difficult phase begins when a patient begins to experience withdrawal symptoms while staying away from the substance he or she was addicted to. The management of these symptoms is a part of our substance abuse treatment in Indiana. We ensure that anxiety, depression, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, seizures and other similar symptoms are taken care of medically.
Another reason why our inpatient facility is important for people searching for substance abuse treatment in Louisville KY is that we offer treatment aftercare to help prevent relapse.
Sunrise Recovery is an accredited and licensed rehab offering substance abuse treatment in Indiana. We are conveniently located and easily accessible from different parts of Indiana as well as Kentucky. Contact now to know more about treatment details and insurance cover options.